Saturday 20 September 2014

Hands Up For The Grand Finale



I've got fuck all left. 

Imagine I wrote a story here about two warring factions from the future, populated by humans and robots. But they're fighting over a shoebox. Which is significant. For some reason.

Imagine I wrote a story here about a seahorse who could play the violin, but found it mundane and laid aff it for a while.

Imagine I wrote a story about all the triplets and quintuplets in your local area starting a fight club. Imagine that. 

Imagine there was some stuff here about how Rick Martel was weirdly overrated considering the fact that he was quite shite.

Imagine there was a story here about a world where everyone had dreadlocks. Regardless of race or gender. 

Imagine I shut the fuck up. 

Thank you for donating. Its been awrite. £255. No bad at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment